Early Feedback Form
These are the questions the investigators/experts reply to when assessing a Country Feasibility.
About the questions
The questions have been developed to be relevant and simple to answer. There are mostly multiple choice questions, with the possibility of adding comments. You may add an additional question, if needed. Please remember that you need to add a synopsis of the study, or equivalent, with enough information for the investigators/experts to answer the questions.
1. Is the patient population present in Sweden?
2. What are the chances of recruiting the desired number of patients?
- Very Good
3. What factors limit the chances of recruiting patients to the study (if any)?
- Competing studies
- Exclusion criteria¨
- No factors
- Other reasons (comment)
4. Are there any factors that may discourage patients from participating?
5. Is the study compatible with standard of care in Sweden?
6. Describe the normal care setting for the patients in this study
7. Do you have any recommendations or comments on challenges such as study design, feasibility or ethics?
8. What type of sites/clinics would be able to participate?
Multiple choice question
- Sites that are new to commercial research
- Well established research centres
- Sites with a specific patient population
- Sites with specific expertise
- Sites specialised in early phase studies
- Primary care centres
- Other (comment)
9. Are you interested in participating, if the study is allocated to Sweden?
10. Do you anticipate large interest by other investigators?